Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 6th January 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win Rs 20000. The Quiz Contest is Live now for 6th January 2020. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest:
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers [6th January 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to Win Rs 20000
Q1- Who recently became the first ever badminton player to earn over half a million USD in prize money in a single year?
Ans: Kento Momota
Q2- Good Governance Day is observed in India each year on the same day as which of these occasions?
Q3- Pyjamas are Forgiving’ and ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ are books written by which celebrity born on December 29th, 1974?
Ans: Twinkle Khanna
Q4- In the 2nd week of December 2019, who changed her Twitter bio to ‘A teenager working on her anger management problem’? (It has changed since then)
Ans: Greta Thunberg
Q5- Which famous rock band collaborated with AR Rahman to create the song ‘Ahimsa’?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6th January 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000